Tuesday 15 January 2013

Tuesday Tunes.

 
Song Of The Week : Madina Lake - One Last Kiss.

Now here's a nice blast from the past or at least a little look back at the sort of songs I was listening to back in 2007. My goodness I was only 13. How time flies. 2007 doesn't even seem that long ago. Also, whatever happened to Madina Lake? With my ipod breaking recently :( I have had to go back to the good old ipod nano and as such I have rediscovered some songs I used to love including this amazing song. I love it and I have been listening to it non-stop over the last couple of weeks. I was never a big fan of their first single; House Of Cards which, everyone else seemed to love but, One Last Kiss and Here I Stand were both amazing and I am loving them all over again. Maybe I should look into some of their other songs. They might actually still be going, who knows?

Thankyou for listening!
Love Courts x

No comments:

Post a Comment