Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday Summary.

Pinned ImagePinned Image
 
My adorable cousin Hugo on Christmas Day. Goodbye Christmas tree, see you next year. Mexican on New Years Eve. There is nothing better than a plate full of Enchildas and Nachos.
 

This week has been a good week so, I hope this is a sign of what's to come in 2013, that would make me very happy. I spent New Years Eve having a nice girly evening with my Mum and my sister Pepsi; having a few drinks, some enchiladas and nachos and watching The Vow and Serendipity, which are both incredbly sweet, romantic films which you should deffinately watch if you love a good love film and haven't watched them before. I then spent New Years day with the family again and had a nice relaxing day with my Mum, my Dad, my sister and my little nephew Charlie and we all tucked into a lovely meal cooked by my Dad. It was just like Christmas dinner all over again which, is always good in my books.

Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

My lovely nephew Charlie getting ready for his New Years Day dinner. Thankyou very much Dad! Mum's pretty but, very expensive handmade wreath.
 
On Wednesday I got to meet up with three of my best friends; Jamie, Tom and Ben for the first time in months and we went Bowling which, was fun and really nice as they are all at Uni this year so I don't really get to see them so it was lovely to have a nice catch up.

Thursday was another very relaxing lazy day and in the evening I didn't have to go to work which, felt amazing. I only work two nights a week anyway which, I know isn't many at all but, it was just really nice to be able to climb into bed on a Thursday night instead of having to wait until 10' o clock on the Friday morning, and to feel wide awake on a Friday for the first time in months felt amazing too. I even woke up at 3am and just thought to myself, I'd normally be half way through my 10 hour shift of non-stop shelf stacking now but, instead I got to snuggle back down to sleep. Sleep is very underrated.

Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

 Mum and Dad on the train to Plymouth. Charlie enjoying his Jelly Tots. Topshop pants. They've got Paddington and Pugs on!
 

My Dad has also been on holiday from work this week too so, I went shopping in Plymouth on Friday with the family which, anybody from little old Cornwall knows is a huge treat as Cornwall offers very few shops including no Primark which, is terrible. Ofcourse, I natually picked up a few bargain bits from Primark and then got a cute new dress from Topshop too which, I really like as it's very simple and loose and easy to throw on and it is just like a big t-shirt really. I got my right size but, I am a bit worried now whether I should have gone for a size smaller so that it was a bit more fitted. Nevermind.

Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image


 Maple Pecan Plait for breakfast? Yes please! Maccy D's for lunch! Yes, vegetarian's probably shouldn't go to McDonald's for lunch but, their veggie wrap is delicious. New Topshop dress. 

Then yesterday I got to see another of my friends George which, was also great as although he still lives close by, I rarely get to see him either as he's still at college. I am determined to see him and my friends Charlie and Michelle more this year though as I love all of them and they all still live here in Cornwall. I just need to put in more effort to see them as these last few months have been quite dull with only seeing my friends on rare occassions whereas this week has been amazing in comparrison.
Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

Got my Hillsborough Charity single. R.I.P the 96! Best Vanilla milkshake EVER! Nachoss for dinner at Zaffiros. I was in heaven.
 
Today I made some very yummy Pistachio Cream Cupcakes and just listened to the Liverpool Mansfield FA Cup Game on the radio while, munching on some gnocchi. My chubby days are now officially over now though as starting tomorrow the January health kick begins! Maybe... 

If the rest of 2013 is filled with weeks as good as this I will be a very happy girl!

I do hope you have all had a lovey start to 2013 too.

Thankyou for reading!
Love Courts x

No comments:

Post a Comment