Wednesday 9 January 2013

She's Just Waiting For That One To Take Her Hand And Shake Her Up.

Pinned ImagePinned Image 
Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned Image
 
Outfit of the Day:
Grey T-shirt Dress: Topshop
Studded Boots : Ebay (similar here.)
Socks: Topshop
Hat: New Look
 
A nice simple outfit unlike my very hectic room, sorry about that! I need a good clear out. I attempted one in the Summer but, I clearly didn't get rid of alot, if anything by the looks of it :/. This is the dress I bought the other day and I love it. It's very simple which I think is really nice as often I find myself wearing outfits that have a lot going on which, sometimes doesn't always look great or pay off. I think this dress is really cute too and I love the charcoal colour and speckle t-shirt style and it is also really comfy and can be just thrown on to provide a complete outfit which, for £26 isn't too shabby. I think it looks really sweet with my studded boots as well. I wanted these boots for ages but, now I find myself not wearing them anywhere near as much as I should do. I'm still very unsure about them but, I think they go quite nicely with this dress. These Topshop socks are adorable too with the little lace frill and I really like how they look poking out the top of my boots.
 
Also how cute is this song? I love a good love song. I only heard it for the first time yesterday although I do have this vague memory of hearing it somewhere in the past without properly listening to it. Anyway, now I can't stop listening to it. I've also downloaded We The King's whole first album which, sounds really good and nice and cheerful and upbeat which, is always good. It's always nice to find a new band you really like.
 
Thankyou for reading!
Love Courts x
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment